After School Enrichment Program and Summer Camp
Grades TK through 8th
News and Information:
- Summer Camp 2017 begins June 12th.
- Please drop off Summer Campers at the gym as early as 7:30 am (entrance is around the corner on Central Ave). After 9:00 am, ring the bell at the Oak St entrance.
- Its still not too late to join us. Limited slots are still available. Call or email us now for more info.
- Please note, our site may not always be updated, but emails are always monitored.
- Please email us at email@example.com
Join us at our terrific summer camps for kids grades TK through 8th. Our program offers a well-balanced learning experience to help kids' skills in the areas of academics, creativity and critical thinking, recreation, and fun field trips.
Flexible scheduling: Camp runs from June 12 to August 11, 2017. Sign up for as little as 4 weeks, or as many as all 9 weeks. Full Day or Half Day sessions also available.
TK-2nd Grade Theme: Science and Nature Exploration.
3rd-5th Grade Theme: Around the World.
In addition, 3rd-5th graders will also learn Essential Computer Skills.
6th-8th Grade Program: Academics review in morning (Language arts/Mathematics/Social Studies). Sports Camps in the afternoon.
Field Trips (Full-Day students only): Boomers, Chabot Space Center, Oakland Museum, Color Me Mine, Bowling, Miniature Golf, picnics, and more.
Included for all campers are hot lunches, flexible weekly sessions, early 7:30 am drop-off, 6:00 pm pick-up. Additional extended 6:30 pm pick-up available with pre-arrangement (additional charges may apply).
Registration: $50 Registration Fee (4 weeks Minimum Enrollment Required)
For enrollment of 7-9 weeks (Full-Day only).
$50 Registration Fee waived, + $50 discount if paid in full by May 15th.
For enrollment of 4-6 weeks (Full-Day only
- $50 Registration Fee waived, if paid in full by May 15th.
20% Sibling Discount for 2nd Child (cannot be combined with other discounts)
*Schedule and Pricing Subject to Change.
We also offer private/semi-private tutoring workshops for Language Arts and Mathematics. (additonal cost applies)
For more information, please give us a call at 510-769-8172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.